1. How do I schedule an appointment with a Vision Care Provider?
a) Call a Provider listed in your Provider Directory.
b) Give them your name, ID number, date of birth, group name, telephone number.
c) See Provider on your scheduled appointment date.
2. When do I get my glasses?
a) Within 5-7 business days of order.
3. Is there a co-payment?
a) Please check your vision benefits for Co-Payments as this varies per plan.
4. Is there a Laser Vision Correction Benefit?
a) Some plans have a discounted Lasik benefit. Laser Vision Correction procedures payable to the Laser Vision Correction provider contracted for your plan benefit.
5. Do I need to request a Claim Form?
a) No 20/20 does not require its members to use a Claim Form. Its as simple as 1,2,3
1) Choose your provider
2) Schedule your Appointment
3) See provider on your Appointment day
6. How do I reach a customer service representative?
a) Our customer service line is 800-525-9778, ext 25, Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Or you can complete the contact page in our web site, and a customer service representative will respond within 24 business hours. Our mailing address is: 20/20 EyeCare Plan, Inc., 2900 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 4, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.